Comprehensive Substance Abuse Assessment services are provided by our substance abuse clinicians to determine a client’s extent of drug or alcohol use. Assessment serves to define the nature of the problem, determine the appropriate DSM V diagnosis, if appropriate, and develop specific individualized recommendations. This service is available upon request to any interested individual.
Who can benefit from this service:
- Person with legal problems related to any substance use.
- Person released from incarceration, probation or parole.
- Person that is going through a divorce or/and custody issues.
- Person that is enrolled in pain management program that is struggling with other substances.
- Person involved in Employee Assistance Program.
- Person involved with Child Protection Services.
- Person that was involved in an accident related to substance use.